Tuesday, 02 June 2020
Heilbron: The Clinic in Heilbron is temporarily closed due to some people associated with it who tested Covid-19 positive.
The Department of Health apologizes for any inconvenience that this temporary closure may have caused. The Department is deploying the services of a mobile Health Bus Service which will be stationed outside Heilbron Clinic until the situation at Heilbron Clinic is brought under control. Tracing of all contacts of people who have tested positive to ensure that we curb the spread of the virus, is been conducted.
The Department appeals for calm amongst the members of the community and call upon everyone to continue practicing the basic health hygiene practices such as:
- washing your hands with running water and soap for between 20 and 40 seconds;
- use 70% alcohol based hand sanitizer if you can’t access running water and soap;
- cover your cough and sneeze with your folded arm or with a tissue that must be easily and safely disposed in a closed lid bin;
- use your three ply or layered cloth face mask whenever you leave your home and going to public places;
- keep a safe social distance of 1 to 2 meters between yourself and the next person; and
- no handshaking, hugging and kissing.